WAFs are one an organization’s key line of defenses against web application attacks and Robert Haynes, Marketing Services Architect, shares some of the app security considerations organizations must face when deploying their critical applications in the cloud. WAFs have typically been deployed on-premises within a traditional data center but those same protections and policies must follow the application to the cloud. Robert give us the scoop on how that can be accomplished.
- AWS re:Invent 2015 – The Preview Video
- Find F5 at AWS re:Invent 2015
- AWS re:Invent 2015 - Value of App Services in the Cloud (feat Vrankic)
- AWS re:Invent 2015 – SSL Everywhere…Including the Cloud (feat Stanley)
- What are ‘Critical app Services’ and why do you need them?
- F5 at AWS re:Invent
Technorati Tags: f5,aws,amazon,re:invent,cloud,waf,app services,silva,video,security,webapp firewall
|Connect with Peter:||Connect with F5:|