After 12 years at F5, I had a bit of a transition in 2016, joining the amazing DevCentral team in February as a Sr. Solution Developer. You may have noticed a much more technical bent since then…hopefully. We completed our 101 Certification Exam this year and will be shooting for the 201 next quarter. We started highlighting our community with Featured Member spotlight articles and I finally started contributing to the awesome LightBoard Lessons series. I also had ACDF surgery this year, which is why November is so light. Thanks to the team for all their support this year. You guys are the best!
If you missed any of the 53 attempts including 7 videos, here they are wrapped in one simple entry. I read somewhere that lists in articles are good. I broke it out by month to see what was happening at the time and let's be honest, pure self-promotion. I truly appreciate the reading and watching throughout 2016.
Have a Safe and Happy New Year!
- You Are the Device in 2016
- Five Information Security New Year's Resolutions
- Meet the Sensors
- Internet of Insider Threats
- Backseat Drivers, Your Wish Has Come True
- The New, Old Kid in Town
- Five Ways #IamF5
- OK 2016 Monkey, Whatcha Got?
- Wearing Emotions on Your Sleeve...Literally
- Would You Put Corporate Applications in the Cloud?
- RSA Security Octagon: What's the Best Way to Secure Applications?
- The Roadblock for Malicious Traffic
- Hello Infiltrators - Our Doors are Wide Open
- Jumping on the Rails of the Technical Train
- Time It Takes the Fingers to Remember a New Password? About 3 days
- Get Smart with IP Intelligence
- The Land of the Partially Connected
- Plugging Data Leaks
- Let the Training Begin!
- You’re Getting Under My (e)-Skin
- The Dangerous Game of DNS
- You Never Know When...
- Are People Programmable?
- The Double Whammy of Scripting
- Control It All with iControl
- Your Applications Deserve iApps
- Orchestrate Your Infrastructure
- Q/A with Yann Desmarest - DevCentral's Featured Member for July
- The Road to F5 Certification
- Is 2016 Half Empty or Half Full?
- DevCentral at F5 Agility 2016
- Q/A with SpringCM's Joel Newton - DevCentral's Featured Member for August
- I Am an Application Delivery Fundamentalist!
- I'm Sorry Sir, You're Obsolete
- The Intruders of Things
- Time to Get Prepping for the F5 Certification 201 Exam
- Q/A with Secure-24's Josh Becigneul - DevCentral's Featured Member for September
- 750th Blog Spectacular - Lessons of the LightBoard
- Don’t Take the Impostor’s Bait
- Lightboard Lessons: DNS Scalability & Security
- Lock Down Your Login
- Lightboard Lessons: Secure & Optimize VDI
- Q/A with ExITeam’s Security Engineer Stanislas Piron - DevCentral's Featured Member for October
- F5 Access for Your Chromebook
- Lightboard Lessons: BIG-IP in Hybrid Environments
- Your SSL Secrets Uncovered
- Managing Your Vulnerabilities
- The Top 10, Top 10 Predictions for 2017
- F5 DevCentral Asks, ‘How Can We Help in 2017?’
- Lightboard Lessons: SSO to Legacy Web Applications
And a couple special holiday themed entries from years past.