Michael Koyfman, Sr. Global Security Solution Architect, shares the access challenges organizations face when deploying SaaS cloud applications. Syncing data stores to the cloud can be risky so organizations need to utilize their local directories and assert the user identity to the cloud. SAML is a standardized way of asserting trust and Michael explains how BIG-IP can act either as an identity provider or a service provider so users can securely access their workplace tools. Integration is key to solve common problems for successful and secure deployments.
- Ask the Expert – Are WAFs Dead?
- Ask the Expert – Why SSL Everywhere?
- Ask the Expert – Why Web Fraud Protection?
- Application Availability Between Hybrid Data Centers
- F5 Access Federation Solutions
- Inside Look - SAML Federation with BIG-IP APM
- RSA 2014: Layering Federated Identity with SWG (feat Koyfman)
|Connect with Peter:||Connect with F5:|