The fun and always interesting Paul Pindell, Sr. Solution Architect, breaks down the #SDDC in clear and simple terms. He discusses the various elements such as software defined compute, software defined storage and software defined network along with management and how they combine to create a software defined data center. Each element can be abstracted and pooled to have a simplified, automated, orchestrated data center solution. He also talks about VMware’s Unified Hybrid Cloud and how F5 solutions help control access, provide security and allow organizations to deploy applications faster than ever.
- VMworld2015 – The Preview Video
- VMworld2015 – Find F5
- VMworld2015 – Realize the Virtual Possibilities (feat. de la Motte)
- VMworld2015 – Business Mobility Made Easy with F5 and VMware (feat. Venezia)
- F5 at VMworld: Making the Software-Defined Data Center a Reality Today
- SDDC: Balancing operational efficiency with stability and predictability
|Connect with Peter:||Connect with F5:|