With all your other iOS 7 updates (if you've made the plunge), if you are running the BIG-IP Edge Client on your iPhone, iPod or iPad, you may have gotten an AppStore alert for an update. If not, I just wanted to let you know that version 1.0.6 of the iOS Edge Client is available at the AppStore with iOS 7 support.
Customers who use UDID in their access policies should have users update to this version.
The BIG-IP Edge Client application from F5 Networks secures and accelerates mobile device access to enterprise networks and applications using SSL VPN and optimization technologies. Access is provided as part of an enterprise deployment of F5 BIG-IP Access Policy Manager, Edge Gateway, or FirePass SSL-VPN solutions. BIG-IP Edge Client for iOS Features:
- Provides accelerated mobile access when used with F5 BIG-IP Edge Gateway.
- Automatically roams between networks to stay connected on the go.
- Full Layer 3 network access to all your enterprise applications and files.
- Manual: BIG-IP Edge Apps Client Compatibility Matrix
- BIG-IP Edge Client and BIG-IP Edge Portal for Apple iOS and Android software support policy
- Release Note: BIG-IP Edge Client for iOS 1.0.6
- Advanced Edge Client Installation for Windows–The Mysteries of Windows Installer Revealed
- F5 BIG-IP Edge Client
- F5 BIG-IP Edge Portal
- F5 BIG-IP Edge Client for Android
|Connect with Peter:||Connect with F5:|