Earlier this week, F5 and Big Switch Networks announced a joint solution that brings together F5 BIG-IP Local Traffic Manager (LTM), F5 iApps functionality, and the Big Virtual Switch network virtualization application. Peter Silva meets with Aaron Edwards, Big Switch Technical Marketing Engineer to learn more about this solution that enables organizations to deploy complex cloud applications while Big Virtual Switch and BIG-IP LTM transparently manage network configuration in the background.
Leveraging integrations with popular orchestration platforms such as OpenStack, Big Switch and F5 together can fully manage all layers of the networking stack to dramatically simplify application deployment in cloud environments.
- Interop2013: Find F5
- Interop2013: DDoS'ing the Interop Network
- Interop2013: F5 Certification Program
- Interop2013: BIG-IQ Cloud
- At A Glance: Big Virtual Switch and F5 Networks (pdf)
- F5's YouTube Channel
- In 5 Minutes or Less Series (23 videos – over 2 hours of In 5 Fun)
- Inside Look Series
|Connect with Peter:||Connect with F5:|