I review the key findings from the F5 RSA Security Trends Survey. On Tuesday, February 26, F5 conducted a survey on the exhibit show floor during RSA 2013. Conference attendees were asked two initial qualifying questions about their role within their organization and how much their job involves the management and implementation of security to ensure the validity of the survey results. More than 150 qualified respondents were then asked a total of four questions surrounding security trends.
The survey revealed that organizations are struggling to keep pace with the changing face of security. Virtualization, BYOD and shifts in IT infrastructures and applications along with the complexity of attack types are driving new threats. IT admits that these threats are beyond the scope of traditional safeguards. As such, IT reports that their general security readiness is subpar.
- RSA2013: Aloha from RSA
- RSA2013: Find F5
- RSA2013: Gimme 90 Seconds Security Edition
- RSA2013: Partner Spotlight – Websense
- RSA2013: Partner Spotlight – Quarri
- F5′s YouTube Channel
- In 5 Minutes or Less Series (23 videos – over 2 hours of In 5 Fun)
- Inside Look Series
- Also this week, check out: Mobile World Congress – Day 1 & Mobile World Congress – Day 2