Earlier this week F5 released our BIG-IP Edge Client for Android with support for the new Amazon Kindle Fire HD. You can grab it off Amazon instantly for your Android device. By supporting BIG-IP Edge Client on Kindle Fire products, F5 is helping businesses secure personal devices connecting to the corporate network, and helping end users be more productive so it’s perfect for BYOD deployments.
The BIG-IP® Edge Client™ for all Android 4.x (Ice Cream Sandwich) or later devices secures and accelerates mobile device access to enterprise networks and applications using SSL VPN and optimization technologies. Access is provided as part of an enterprise deployment of F5 BIG-IP® Access Policy Manager™, Edge Gateway™, or FirePass™ SSL-VPN solutions.
BIG-IP® Edge Client™ for all Android 4.x (Ice Cream Sandwich) Devices Features:
- Provides accelerated mobile access when used with F5 BIG-IP® Edge Gateway
- Automatically roams between networks to stay connected on the go
- Full Layer 3 network access to all your enterprise applications and files
- Supports multi-factor authentication with client certificate
- You can use a custom URL scheme to create Edge Client configurations, start and stop Edge Client
BEFORE YOU DOWNLOAD OR USE THIS APPLICATION YOU MUST AGREE TO THE EULA HERE:
BEFORE YOU CONTACT F5 SUPPORT, PLEASE SEE:
If you have an iOS device, you can get the F5 BIG-IP Edge Client for Apple iOS which supports the iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch. We are also working on a Windows 8 client which will be ready for the Win8 general availability.
- F5 BIG-IP Edge Client
- Samsung F5 BIG-IP Edge Client
- Rooted F5 BIG-IP Edge Client
- F5 BIG-IP Edge Portal for Apple iOS
- F5 BIG-IP Edge Client for Apple iOS
- F5 BIG-IP Edge apps for Android
- Securing iPhone and iPad Access to Corporate Web Applications – F5 Technical Brief
- Audio Tech Brief - Secure iPhone Access to Corporate Web Applications
- iDo Declare: iPhone with BIG-IP
Technorati Tags: F5, infrastructure 2.0, integration, cloud connect, Pete Silva, security, business, education,technology, application delivery, ipad, cloud, context-aware,infrastructure 2.0, iPhone, web, internet, security,hardware, audio, whitepaper, apple, iTunes
|Connect with Peter:||Connect with F5:|