Thursday, February 23, 2012

IPExpo London Presentations

A few months back I attended and spoke at the IPExpo 2011 at Earl’s Court Two in London.  I gave 3 presentations which were recorded and two of them are available online from the IPExpo website.  I haven’t figured out a way to download or embed the videos but did want to send the video links.  The slides for each are also available.  Sign-up (free) may be required to view the content but it’s pretty good, if I do say so myself. 
 
A Cloud To Call Your OwnI was late for this one due to some time confusion but I run in get mic’d and pull it all together.  I run thru various areas of focus/concern/challenges of deploying applications in the cloud – many of them no different than a typical application in a typical data center.  The Encryption Dance gets it’s first international performance and the UK crowd wasn’t quite sure what to do.  It is the home of Monty Python, isn’t it?

Catching up to the Cloud: Roadmap to the Dynamic Services Model – This was fun since it was later in the afternoon and there were only a few folks in the audience.  I talk about the need to enable enterprises to add, remove, grow and shrink services on-demand, regardless of location. 

ps

Related:

Connect with Peter: Connect with F5:
o_linkedin[1] o_rss[1] o_facebook[1] o_twitter[1]   o_facebook[1] o_twitter[1] o_slideshare[1] o_youtube[1]

No comments:

Post a Comment